Join us in Cuba - Registration is Now Open!
The Third International Symposium on the Family Magnoliaceae - Registration now open!
This Symposium will provide an international forum for academics, researchers and amateurs to exchange ideas in the field of biology of magnolias and related topics.
The Symposium will foster networking and collaboration among participants to advance the knowledge and identify major priorities in the field that contribute to conservation of magnolias worldwide.
English is the official language of the Symposium.
When: November 29 to December 2, 2016; Optional post-tour (open to Symposium participants only) following the Symposium
Where: Varadero, Cuba
- Who: Presented by Magnolia Society International, the Cuban Botanical Society and Planta!, the plantlife conservation society.
- For more information on the Third International Symposium: http://magnolia.planta.ngo/
- Members Only: The MSI Journal archives are now online. Peruse all issues dating back to 1963!
- Shop for Magnolias - worldwide! Check out our list of magnolia suppliers around the world.
- Kew released Magnolias in Art and Cultivation, written by Barbara Oozeerally and Jim Gardiner with botanical descriptions by Stephen A. Spongberg. Special offer: MSI members receive up to 20% off and free shipping.
Upcoming meetings of interest
3rd International Symposium on the Family Magnoliaceae, Nov 29 - Dec 2, 2016 in Cuba
Learn About Magnolias
Get advice on selecting magnolias and a list of magnolia resources online.
Consult the latest thinking on the genera and species that make up the Magnolia family.